Protein & Meal Replacement Atkins Bars
Atkins Bars: Forget what you think you know about bars. Made from the freshest ingredients and with a variety of flavors for each of our Harvest Trail, Meal, and Snack bars, there’s an Atkins bar to fit all of your tastes and nutrition goals.
Atkins Protein Bars
The Atkins Diet is a popular low-carb eating plan that helps some people shed excess body weight.
Atkins Nutritionals, Inc., which was founded by the diet’s creator, offers low-carb eating plans and sells a number of Atkins-approved foods and beverages, including low-carb meal and snack bars.
While grabbing a low-carb bar is convenient when you need a quick Atkins-approved meal or snack, you may wonder whether Atkins bars are healthy.
This article examines the ingredients and nutritional content of Atkins’s low-carb bars so you can decide if they should be a part of your diet.
Atkins Meal Bars
Here are some low-carb, whole-food-based alternatives to Atkins bars:
- Low-carb energy balls. For those craving a sweet yet healthy low-carb snack, look for low-carb energy ball recipes using healthy ingredients like coconut, chia seeds, and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Low-carb trail mix. Trail mix makes a portable snack and can be made low-carb by omitting high-carb ingredients like chocolate and dried fruit. Mix nuts, seeds, cacao nibs, and coconut for a filling and tasty combo.
- Low-carb bento box. Bento boxes are convenient and can hold a variety of ingredients. Fill your bento box with low-carb foods like veggie sticks, hard-boiled eggs, nuts, and cheese for a flavorful snack or meal.
- Chicken salad with veggie sticks. Chicken is packed with protein, the most filling macronutrient. Make a healthy, low-carb salad by combining chicken, mashed avocado, and spices, and serve it with veggie sticks.
- Stuffed avocado. Avocados are portable, low in carbs, and packed with nutrients. Eat avocados with canned tuna or salmon for a filling, low-carb snack or light meal.
- Cheese-and-nut packs. Make your own cheese-and-nut packs by pairing cubed cheese with mixed nuts like almonds, cashews, or pistachios, and store them in pre-portioned containers in your fridge.
Atkins Snack Bars
While occasionally eating an Atkins bar is unlikely to harm your health, you should limit your intake of any type of processed food.
Fortunately, there are many healthier meal and snack options for those following low-carb diets, and they’re equally convenient and portable.
Choosing whole-food-based alternatives to processed diet products like Atkins bars improves your health and boosts your nutrient intake. Plus, making your own meals and snacks can save you money.
Atkins Bars Keto
Atkins Nutritionals manufacturers meal and snack bars that are marketed to those following low-carb diets like the Atkins Diet.
The meal bars are higher in calories and protein and meant to replace a light meal, while the snack bars are slightly lower in calories and protein.
For example, the Atkins Chocolate Crisp snack bar contains 140 calories and 10 grams of protein, while the Chocolate Peanut Butter meal bar offers 250 calories and 16 grams of protein.
All Atkins bars are low in carbs, providing 2–4 net carbs per bar depending on the variety. “Net carbs,” which is calculated by subtracting the total fiber and sugar alcohol content from the total carb content, refers to the number of carbs your body absorbs from food.
That said, the term is not recognized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Also, experts argue that counting net carbs is not accurate due to individual digestive responses and the different types of fiber and sugar alcohols used in processed foods.
Regardless, this is how followers of the Atkins diet are taught to calculate their carb intake.
Atkins Bars Walmart
- MEAL BARS: Nutritious and satisfying solutions when you don’t have time to stop for a meal. Packed with protein and fiber, Atkins Meal Bars satisfy your taste buds as well as your hunger while providing the nutrition you need, no matter where the day takes you.
- SNACK BARS: Enjoy delicious Atkins Snack Bars at home or on the go. Packed with protein, fiber, and tastes you love, Atkins Snacks are a convenient, nutritious and delicious way to stay satisfied until your next meal.
- SHAKES: Creamy and nutritious Atkins Shakes are an excellent source of protein and calcium, and are ready to drink anytime and anywhere to keep you deliciously satisfied.
- TREATS: With the rich, sweet taste you crave, but without the extra sugar and net carbs, an Atkins Endulge Treat is the perfect solution for your sweet tooth. Enjoy an Atkins Endulge Treat whenever a craving strikes!
- HARVEST TRAIL BARS: Atkins Harvest Trail Bars take snacking to a whole new level. By using simple and nutritious ingredients like roasted almonds and peanuts, dried fruits, and rich dark chocolate and sea salt, Atkins gives you the goodness of protein and fiber while keeping net carbs and sugars in check.
Atkins Lemon Bars
Enjoy Atkins’s new snack bar that delivers a light and crispy taste with a delicious natural lemon flavor. Enjoy our nutritious blend of simple gluten-free ingredients and real almond butter. This delicious bar is packed with protein and fiber to satisfy your hunger.
Atkins Harvest Trail Bars
Enjoy our simple and nutritious blend of roasted almonds and peanuts with the rich taste of dark chocolate and sea salt caramel. This delicious bar provides the goodness of protein and fiber while keeping net carbs and sugars in check. Free from artificial colors, preservatives, flavors, and sugar alcohols!
The Atkins Diet and Lifestyle is the original leading low-carb plan that provides quick, effective, and balanced weight loss by limiting carbs and sugar to help the body burn fat for fuel and keep your energy steady. Over 80 published clinical studies support that the science behind the principles of the Atkins Diet produces effective weight loss and long-term health benefits. Say goodbye to counting calories with a low-carb lifestyle and make cravings a thing of the past.
The Atkins product lineup provides easy and delicious snacks to help you live a low-carb lifestyle all through the day! Enjoy Atkins meals, snacks and treats at home or on the go for a delicious option with all the protein, fiber, and taste you love, without slowing you down with extra sugar and net carbs.
Atkins Bars Nutrition
The nutritional content of Atkins bars varies depending on the variety, as both Atkins meal and snack bars come in an array of enticing flavors, such as White Chocolate Macadamia Nut and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Below is the nutritional breakdown for the Atkins Cookies & Crème meal bar and Atkins Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat snack bar.